- ICPS 2009 Workshop Proposals
Workshops at ICPS provide an important forum for researchers, engineers, application and service developers and users to interact and share their latest advances in the many aspects of the field of pervasive services. (see http://www.icpsconference.org/2007 and http://www.icpsconference.org/2008 for the last two editions).
We encourage proposals for workshop to be affiliated to ACM ICPS. Workshops will be held the day before the main conference. The aim of workshops is to offer an opportunity for discussing novel ideas in a less formal and more focused way than in the main conference. The format of each workshop will be decided by organizers, even if it is expected that time for general discussion will be planned.
Workshop proposals can be submitted electronically by e-mail with "ICPS Workshop submission" as the subject to the ICPS Workshop Chair, Marcello Cinque, in PDF or PS format. The proposal has to include (no more than 4 pages):
- The name of the workshop.
- Names and affiliation of organizers.
- A description of workshop objectives and structure.
- Plans for call for participation.
- Expected attendance and plans for publicity.
- Names and affiliation of potential participants, such as program committee members.
- Differences with past editions, if applicable.
- The URL of the intented workshop web site.
In preparing your plan for call for participation, please consider that camera ready manuscripts are due by April 17, 2009.IMPORTANT DATES
- Workshop Proposal Submission Deadline: December 7, 2008
- Notification of Workshop Acceptance: December 19, 2008